Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Trees


During our reception one of our guests whispered in my ear "We don't have your gift yet, I want to get you guys something I wish someone would have given to us but I can't buy it yet."
A few weeks later we received the gift (we were married in early October) from this couple. I was so curious about what it could be --- Christmas tree decorations! A sweet note inside told the story of how this couple wanted us to have a beautifully decorated tree for our first Christmas together.
I'm sharing this story with you because I don't want you to overlook the people on your gift list that might be in need of some Christmas decorations themselves. Not just the newly married couple like we were but others like the college graduate in their first apartment or the dorm room kids.
A friend shared the link to A Green Elephant's etsy shop and these adorable fabric trees. I fell in love with them. They are a great Christmas decoration for so many reasons, not just because they are super cute! Storing these will be a breeze and they will move well also. Theses cute Christmas trees are versatile too because you can display them just about anywhere in your house - mantle, table, cabinet, self, etc.
Place these trees in just about any room to add a little Christmas cheer - guest room, small hallway table, bathroom, kids room, nursery (but keep them out of reach of the little ones!).
You can find A Green Elephant's set of three Christmas trees here for $15 (plus shipping).

No comments: