Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine fun

I am up to my ears in Valentine's stuff and having so much fun! I don't think of this holiday as a gift giving event (its not in my little family) so I haven't shared too many ideas, sorry.

I have been busy thinking about banners, card bags, and of course my children's class Valentine cards. The fun stuff to make it 'feel' like a holiday around the house. Just what I need in the middle of a cold winter.

In searching for Valentine ideas I've discovered the world of blog printables and I'm hooked.

LivingLocurto has a page full of links to fun printable Valentine cards and stuff.

This banner (doubled) from Tricia-Rennea, Illustrator is hanging over our fireplace.

Like baking? Customize your Valentine goodie bags with this printable from Twig & Thistle.

No comments: