Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stomp Rocket

There has been a buzz about Stomp Rockets, so many friends have said it is the perfect birthday gift.  And I totally agree!  The kit would make a great birthday or Christmas gift for just about any child.  This is one of the go-to gift ideas for a school friends birthday party your children are invited to, when you really don't know the birthday child very well.

We recently purchased the Stomp Rocket Jr. Glow Kit and have had so much fun with it.  My husband and I are right there taking turns with shooting off the rockets with our children.  The Junior kit is designed for children 3 years and older which is just about the age of my youngest daughter.  The other selling point for me was the rockets in the Junior kit only go to 100 feet and there is less of a chance to shoot the rockets into the trees around our home.

The Stomp Rocket Jr. Glow Kit is just over $7 and the Ultra Stomp Rocket is just over $13, both from Amazon.

No comments: