Friday, November 5, 2010

Dream Teach Inspire from The Rusted Chain


The Dream Teach Inspire necklace from The Rusted Chain was popular with many last May.  Thankfully a friend shared the link with me so I quickly became a fan this necklace and the other beautiful creations at The Rusted Chain. 

Between teacher appreciation week and end-of-year gifts this was the perfect gift and so there was a huge demand for these necklaces this past spring.  I learned of the buzz too late to snag one for my daughter's teachers.  But that won't happen to me for Christmas because I'm placing my order now! 

This would make a great gift idea for those who aren't 'teachers' like daycare providers, homeschoolers, and Sunday school teachers.

Priced at $29 (plus shipping) but use the Penguin's Gift exclusive discount code penguin20 for 20% off through November 30!


***Keep in mind everything from The Rusted Chain is created/stamped by hand.
Order soon to ensure Christmas delivery!***

No comments: