Friday, April 29, 2011

Mother's Day Charm Necklaces


Mother's Day is next Sunday, May 8th. 

Stumped on what to get your Mom or Grandmother? 
A charm necklace is a lovely gift, and one she will cherish!!

I've had the honor of creating quite a few Mother's Day charm necklaces for my customers this year and I love every one of them.  The combinations of charms and personalization make each one different, and unique in a very lovely way.


Add Birthstone charms and/or Initial charms for children, grandchildren, or the recipient.


Next, choose your base from many different options like the 18" Ball Station Chain, the 15" Delicate Chain, or a Silk Base.  Or my favorite the 30" Circle Link Chain!

Contact me and I'd love to help you with a charm necklace from Stella & Dot!!  The last day to place a Mother's Day order is Sunday, May 1st at noon EST.

1 comment:

Bracelets said...

Hi,

You need your mothers jewelry collection of personalized mothers necklaces that are hand inscribed by your artists to ensure a one of a kind piece. The largest collection of mother necklace designs in the world that are celebrity favorite jewelry watchlists. Thanks a lot...