Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby's Box of Fun by Karen Katz


Reading to my children is such a special time, even when reading is squeezed into our crazy schedule. I started reading to my first born when she was just weeks old. Both of my daughters love books. I hope that love continues when they can read independantly.

One of the first board books I purchased while pregnant was by Karen Katz. I fell in love with her simple phrases and bright, fun illustrations. Quickly my daughter fell in love with the book also. I've taped that book back together many times ;) .

The Baby's Box of Fun by Katz is the perfect way to start a new little with age appropriate books. I've given this box set to friends after they have announced a pregnancy, as a Christmas gift, and a Welcome to the World gift. It would also be a great gift for a first birthday.

You can find the box set at Amazon.

No comments: