Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Portland Beanie Company


I've told you about the Portland Beanie Company before.  Run, don't walk, to their Etsy shop and order one for each head in your house!  Yes, they make these great knit hats for adults too.  Then order a few more for baby gifts.


And a few more for birthdays and the upcoming Holiday season.  All of their beanies are so stinkin' cute!


You won't be disappointed! I was very impressed with my order last year.

Want to see beanies in action?  Check out my friend Ali's 365 blog where you can see her beautiful children wearing their Portland Beanie Company beanies!

2 comments:

Georgia Peach said...

I adore these! Especially the Flapper Beanie!

http://creationsbyageorgiapeach.blogspot.com

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh, my gosh..... These hats are the cutiest!
Thank you for sharing!
Leticia