Saturday, May 28, 2011

Stella & Dot {sale - five days only}

I'm back again to share another weekend sale!  Stella & Dot is offering at least 20% off selected items now through Monday, May 30!!  Prices reflect discount, no code needed.

I know things are getting crazy in my world with end-of-school activities.  Here are some of my favorite sale items, and I'm sharing to help you say Thank You to the hard workers around you:
~Teacher
~Tutor
~Crossing guard
~Bus driver
~School's office staff
~Mother's helper

And of course, the graduates!!  The sale items include many fabulous gifts for the ladies venturing off into the world.




All Stella & Dot items are beautifully boxed in the signature colors and ready for gift giving {perfect time saver for this time of year!}. 

See all of the featured items on sale this weekend here!

No comments: