Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Why has it been so quiet here?

I've been uber-busy with family life! Our spring calendar was filled with two dance recitals, two surgeries (both went well and everyone is doing fine), Easter and all of its lovely celebrations, two Spring Fling events, and lots and lots of school activities. 



My fun with Stella & Dot continues ... I hosted a Spring Open House at the end of April. I had two Trunk Shows before I became a Stylist so this was my third time hosting at my home! Trunk Shows are a blast!!  Its crazy to call this a 'job'.



Each person who dropped in took home a little sampler of caramels from The Caramel Jar and I attached cute 'Hello Spring' and butterfly printables {free!} from it is what it is.


I was also busy mixing my love of helping others find gifts with my Stella & Dot business. Lots of little Mother's Day gift boxes were delivered earlier this month and there were lots of happy moms who recieved charm necklaces on Sunday the 8th ♥.

 


I have one more big event on our spring calendar - my oldest daughter's birthday. This is a sneak peek at the invitation created by Chickabug.  There is no theme for her party so once again my daughter picked the party colors - pink and purple! I'll share more party details about the big event soon.

I haven't had much extra time to share gift ideas but that will change in the coming weeks because I have a few Father's Day and Graduation ideas for you.

Thanks for your continued support of my little gift blog!!

1 comment:

beth said...

Thanks for sharing this with me! I'm delighted to see my tags adorning such cute (and yummy) treats!