Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy 4th!!

It feels like I've blinked and its been over two weeks since the last post here - how does that happen?!? 

Our early summer days have been filled with crafts (some were hits, some haven't turned out like I pictured in my mind), time at the pool, boring home stuff like laundry, and lots of idea/inspiration gathering in preparation for painting and decorating the bedrooms.  I guess all that explains my lack of idea sharing here at Penguin's Gift! 

What are you doing this holiday weekend?  We have a busy few days planned that includes fireworks, pool, picnics, and a bike parade.  We are kicking off the holiday weekend by having a bunch of great friends over for a playdate.  While at the craft store we picked up a fun summer craft for all the kids to enjoy and last night I put together these sparkler favors:

The printable sparkler tags from Twig & Thistle - the fun printable includes sparkler cards, matchbook wrappers, and straw tags!
Have a safe and fun holiday weekend -- happy 4th everyone!!!!

{I promise to be back soon to share some of the great gifts that my daughter was lucky enough to received for her birthday!}

1 comment:

Christina said...

Cute printable, Kat! Thanks for sharing!