Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Have Yourself a Merry LIttle Christmas {from Barn Owl Primitives}

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
I've shared my love for Barn Owl Primitives before, and I'm back to remind you that Christmas orders must be placed by November 15th.  Only two weeks away!  So get out your Gift List and decide if a lucky someone will receive a Barn Owl Primitives sign this December!

Family Rules
I'm one of the lucky ones - my wonderful parents treated me to a Family Rules sign last year.  It hangs in my kitchen and I smile each time I read it!

Location Signs
I've also given signs from Barn Owl Primitives - my BIL loves his location sign!

~~~~

Don't forget - snag one of these amazing hand painted signs for someone special in the next two weeks!  I promise they will LOVE it!!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I finally ordered my family rules sign ...only a year later.....I can't wait to see it!