Monday, October 18, 2010

recipes, jewelry, and paper dolls - oh my!

Yesterday was my BIL's birthday.  He *loves* Reese's Peanut Butter Cups so when I saw this recipe from That Skinny Chick Can Bake I knew it would be perfect for him!  I made one 8x8 pan for everyone to share during football and another just for him.  I wonder how quickly he'll eat the one I made just for him?  If it were me I'm sure the pan would be empty by this morning!  My husband and daughter both requested I make these for their birthdays.

Yesterday I also hosted a Stella & Dot trunk show.  Not only is it fun to try on amazing jewelry, its also fun to make some new recipes for a party.  I made Autumn Apple Quick Bread and it was so yummy! 

When I sent out the invites for the trunk show I also invited my guests to bring along their little girls because Stella & Dot now carries jewelry just for them.  I wanted to be sure the little girls had something fun and special to do while the moms continued to chat, eat, and try on the big girl jewelry.  I gathered our coloring pencils and printed a bunch of these Sweet Paper Dolls from PaperGlitter on Etsy.  The girls loved the dolls and really had a great time customizing the outfits and hair styles!  Check out lots of other great printables at PaperGlitter.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love, love, love paperglitter! Todo list paper makes my todo list more fun!