- Photo session. I happen to know that T is an excellent photographer. Offer to snap a few shots for the couple. Something that reflects their personalities in a setting they are comfortable. Edit and frame one, or two!
- This personalized love print from HopeInk's etys shop for $40 (they are offering a free second print of your choice with the code 'merry christmas'). The print being 12" square gives it a funky feel. Someone recently told me they had great luck finding 12*12 frames at Ikea.
- Silver plated wine stoppers engraved with his last initial from Red Envelope here for $30.
- A Vermont Wish Bowl here (scroll down to the smaller sizes at the bottom).
- Personalized folded note cards with the groom- and bride-to-be's first names (for all the shower & wedding thank-yous). I try to stay away from flowers and hearts, so how about this set of apples and pears from expressionery.com (remember there is a 40% off code).
- The Bride's Book of Lists found here at Amazon. And a nice bottle of wine, or two!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Engagement gifts were requested by T ... and I've been struggling with ideas. Here is what I have to share: