~A reading log/journal to keep track of the books she is reading or wants to read, when books are due back to the library, and thoughts on things she has read. This is a beautiful red, and compact, journal for $8 from Amazon here.
~Nothing like cozy pajamas with fleece bottoms and a comfy t-shirt like top to get us through the cold winter. From Target for $22 here.
~Personalized list memo pad (or regular memo pad) from Expressionery.com. I like this design. Set of two for $25 less 40% (and free shipping) with promotion code holiday09.
~Solid FeelGood scarf from Lands End in warm violet ;) here for under $30.
~For the love of pineapples! (all from etsy)
- Pineapple earrings here for $10.
- Pineapple inspired bookmark here for $8
- Printed pineapple hand towels here for $18
- Reusable oilcloth sandwich/snack bags in pink pineapple trio here for $10
- The cutest pineapple necklace here for $10
~Body soap in a yummy, yummy flavor from Verbena Custom Blends etsy shop here ($12).