Monday, January 18, 2010

TapeSwell


If you've received a gift from me then you know how much I love ribbon! My favorite way to wrap a present is with brown mailing paper and a beautiful ribbon bow.

Last week I found another beautiful way to accent the brown mailing paper - TapeSwell. And their tag line says it all ~ TapeSwell has practical, pretty tape. Perfect for accenting a gift, a package to be mailed, cards, and even your everyday things you'd like to make pretty (think file folders, recipe boxes, candles, picture frames, etc). These tapes would be a great gift to brighten a friend's day.

I love the Tulip and Damask ~ also check out the envelope wraparounds here, perfect way to add a little pretty to any envelope!

Tapes are $7 and wraparounds are $13. Enjoy 25% off orders over $20 by using code TWTH, big thanks to Twig&Thistle for the discount code!

No comments: