Saturday, January 22, 2011

Meet Stella & Dot Week {free shipping}

Today kicks off Meet Stella & Dot Week!!! 


Take a moment to learn about Stella & Dot here - because its not *just* about jewelry.

Thinking about making a change for YOU in 2011?  Check out the amazing opportunity that comes along with joining Stella & Dot.

Oh, and of course the jewelry is fabulous!  Stella & Dot has stylish pieces in every price range (starting at under $30) that will add a new look to the clothes you already have.  Adding great jewelry is an easy way to update your wardrobe. 

The Spring/Summer 2011 line launched last week!  See the amazing pieces for yourself.  Lots of versatile pieces that can be worn now with sweaters and tunics, then when the weather warms up they can be worn with tanks and sundresses.  As with every new line Stella & Dot launches, the Spring/Summer line is focused on a great value-for-price ratio while not compromising on style.

I'm doing my part to share the Stella & Dot love by offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders placed through January 28th. 

Go to my Stella & Dot site and gather your wish-list.  Contact me and I'll help you finalize your order.  Or place your order directly through my Stella & Dot site and I'll refund you the shipping charge (either through PayPal or check).

No comments: