Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lilly Pulitzer Towels


Remember when I told you how I've missed the designer handbag boat here? And the the Pandora bracelet train here? I have one more confession to make - I'm not a fan of the Lilly Pulitzer clothes. We are lucky to find some in the bags of hand-me-downs from my daughter's older cousin but I'm not that crazy about the dresses. Yes, they are super cute! But are they worth all the money? Not for me.

Recently I received a catalog from Garnet Hill and oh-my-goodness I've fallen for the Lilly Pulitzer Home collection for Garnet Hill. Big time. I love the bedding! One set for me and one set for each of my girls.

I also love the towels! The color bands of blue, green, or yellow are bright and beautiful. The best part of Garnet Hill carrying the Lilly towels - free monogramming! I love the image of one with black lettering in a powder room. You can have a single initial, monogram, or last name embroidered onto a hand towel for just $24 plus shipping.

I think they would make a great Spring hostess or housewarming gift.

No comments: