Friday, October 16, 2009

Fabric Zipper Clutch



I have totally missed the boat on designer handbags. You could be carrying a $500 bag and I'd have no clue. I couldn't even tell you the fancy handbag designers ... well, maybe a few I've heard in conversations with other gals. What I *love* is a beautiful, handmade fabric bag.
I purchased a clutch from boojibootique over the summer. It is a really fun bag for a quick run out the door, be that Target or a night out with my husband. The clutch is big enough to carry my important things (cell, keys, credit cards, lip gloss, and a few dollars). Yet its small enough that I *almost* forget the days before children, huge diaper bags, and carrying nearly everything for that just-in-case moment.
This would be the perfect gift for so many of the women on your gift giving list - moms, teachers, sisters, coworkers, teenagers, etc. You can't beat the price - under $20 with shipping! To browse more of the beautiful clutches and handbags offered by boojibootique go here.

No comments: