Monday, October 12, 2009

Baby's First Block

This is my go-to gift for new a baby! A friend shared the Craft E Family website with me many moons ago and I've been sending Baby Blocks to new babies ever since.

All you need are the details of the birth and you have an amazing personalized keepsake for the newest joy in a family. I go by the rule that if I receive a birth announcement then I send the family a Baby Block.

You can't beat the price, just $15.50 with free shipping! Personalize the bottom with the givers name(s) for just $1.50 more.

Check out Baby's First Block here. And while you are visiting Craft E Family take a peek at the Holiday Block Set.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I love this gift! Reese has hers in her room and she loves to go and look at it, and it is fun for Mom and Dad to remember them that little!!

Resweater said...

I LOVE your blog! I will totally be ordering from this shop at some point. What great gift ideas!

Viv said...

I just wanted to let you know I LOVE this gift idea and have bought MANY blocks over the past year from them. Perfect for Welcome Baby gifts as well as Baptism/Christenings/Dedications or even 1st birthdays! I might even go back and order them for my girls (almost 5 and 3) because I love this idea so much! Thanks Kat for this great find!