Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hand-Stamped Charm Necklaces

I have these charms and I've given them as a gift. Its something about the hand-stamping that draws me to the charms from Liberty Worth. Love, love, love them!

The one I own was from my second Mothers Day. I had both of my daughter's names stamped on oval charms and also purchased the necklace. I wear it often and every time I do one of my daughters will ask to see which charm has her name on it. Its a very sweet moment added to my days with them.

I gave the rectangular charm to my niece for her 16th birthday. I had 'sweet 16' stamped onto the charm and also purchased the necklace. She really enjoyed wearing it and looks forward to passing it on to one of her cousins when they turn sixteen - so cool!

The charms are available in oval, rectangular, heart, circle, and square for $25 each. Just about any word or name can be hand-stamped on the charm.

Check out Liberty Worth charms here and on Etsy.

No comments: