Monday, December 13, 2010

My Apologies {20% off at Stella & Dot}

I'm sure a lot of you are wondering why Penguin's Gift has been so quiet during this busy gift-giving season.  I am so sorry for not being able to share more gift ideas with you.  I've been busy with my new venture - Stella & Dot.  I hosted my second Stella & Dot Trunk Show in October and after the umpteenth person said 'You love the jewelry so much you should do this!' I took the jump and joined the amazing company.  And it has been wonderful!!  I'm having fun introducing Stella & Dot to lots of lovely women.

As my holiday gift to you, my loyal readers, I'm sharing a special promotion code for the month of December - use code SHARE10 at my Stella & Dot site and receive 20% off one item.  This offer is good through December 31st, and orders placed through December 17th will arrive in time for Christmas giving.

Here are some of the beautiful pieces that lots of lovely women have been enjoying at my Trunk Shows:







No comments: