Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tangled


Yesterday we saw the Disney movie Tangled and *loved* it! 

As I sat with my two daughters in the movie theater I couldn't help but think about buying the CD.  My younger daughter has an early January birthday and it is so, so, so difficult to find birthday presents for her.  Not only is her birthday less than two weeks after Christmas, but she also has an older sister that usually gets all the girly, age-appropriate toys / games that are then passed down to the younger one.

So if you have a little girl to buy for in the next few months (before the release of Tangled on DVD which will probably be in the spring) I recommend the Tangled soundtrack from Amazon for under $12. 

I just ordered it myself!

1 comment:

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

Thanks for the tip. My brother and sister-in-law took my son to the movie so I didn't know it had a good soundtrack or not. My son is a music and disney freak and he loves soundtracks more than the movies itself usually.