Monday, March 8, 2010

Personalized Easter Egg Charm Necklace for Kids

Easter baskets have changed so much since I was a child. The selection of baskets alone will leave your head spinning! I love that we now give our children little presents in addition to the candy. Because really, I'd rather my children have a little gift to mark the holiday then spend even more money on chocolates. Chocolates that I will try to sneak out for ME to eat!

I think this necklace would make a young girl giddy with excitement on Easter. Personalized and perfect for the Easter holiday. Slip it inside a plastic egg and you are set. What a surprise that would be!

Find this necklace ($20 plus $2.95 shipping) and other really cute 'Charmers' at Lilly Ellen's Etsy shop. Be sure to check out the Little Dude necklace choices also!

No comments: