Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pink Bunny Bum Note Cards


Sometimes I wish I wasn't an adult so I could still receive an Easter basket (and Christmas stocking). If I was getting a little basket this year I would want these Pink Bunny Bum Note Cards inside. So cute!

Theses cards would be perfect for sending to the friends and relatives that are far away and you cannot celebrate the Easter holiday with in person. They would also be a great thank-you note for the host of your Easter dinner and/or festivities.

And don't forget the kids! Sending notes of gratitude starts early in our home. If your children receive gifts from friends or relatives in the mail then these Bunny Bums would make great thank-you notes. I can envision my daughter's handwriting on them ... it has been so fun to watch her penmanship develop.

Find the Pink Bunny Bum note cards at Crafted By Lindy's Etsy shop (set of 8 for $10.50, plus $2.50 shipping).

No comments: